Contact Center Agent Full-Time (Spanish Preferred)
Company: Idaho Central Credit Union
Posted on: July 9, 2019
- Do you provide personalized service that creates member
- Do you enjoy recommending products that help members achieve
- Do you enjoy going above and beyond to serve others?
- Are you motivated by team and individual competition?
- Is adapting to new processes and solutions a natural talent of
yours?If you can answer "yes" to these questions, we may have an
opportunity ideally suited for you. Idaho Central Credit Union is
seeking an energetic and outgoing individual to join our team. At
Idaho Central we are Members Serving Members in every aspect of our
daily operations. Our Member Contact Center provides information
and service to our members over the telephone. The ability to speak
Spanish is preferred for this position.
- Actively listen and suggest solutions to members financial
- Use resources to resolve inquiries on the first contact.
- Provide excellent member service by showing empathy, actively
listening, and building rapport.
- Educate members on Credit Union Services and Products.
- Engage in a positive culture that fosters Credit Union
Spanish speaking is preferred. High school graduate or GED.
Accuracy in all areas and the ability to multitask. Good
communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to determine member
needs and promote Credit Union services. Ability to work under
pressure. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union
records. Come join our ICCU team and work for the best! Must be
professional and courteous in manner, with a focus on details,
attendance, quality and quantity of work performed. Must be willing
to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as
implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union. Perform tasks requiring
manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting,
collating, typing, counting cash, etc.) Sit for extended periods of
time. Lift 20-40 pounds of office supplies (copy paper, computer
paper, mail, etc). Repetitive motion using wrists, and fingers.
Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines
(calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc).
(Keywords: Call Center, Banking, Bank, Finance, customer service,
Sales) Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit
Union to obtain employment.
Keywords: Idaho Central Credit Union, Pocatello , Contact Center Agent Full-Time (Spanish Preferred), Sales , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!