Outpatient Primary Care Opening Southeastern Idaho- Pocatello Outdoor Lover's Dream
Company: Happy Day Health
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We are searching for a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal
Medicine physician who is passionate about caring for patients and
has an interest in leadership opportunities.
Our program boasts a depth of specialties and an excellent
relationship with the University of Utah.
About the Position:
- Hospital employed position within multi-specialty group
- Practice specifics developed to meet your career interests
- Community need due to growth and medical center expansion
- 1:6 clinic only call
- Full Complement of medical and surgical specialists
- Epic EMR Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on
location and specialty
About the Community:
Home to Idaho State University and located in Southeastern Idaho,
just 52 mi from Idaho Falls, Pocatello was historically referred to
as the "gateway to the Northwest," in the 1800s by miners and
others on the Oregon Trail who would pass through Pocatello's
Portneuf Gap on their journey. Today, residents enjoy Pocatello's
affordable housing and emphasis on outdoor recreation- with its
numerous hiking and biking trails and proximity to local and state
parks, including Massacre Rocks State Park and w/in 3 hours from
Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons.
52 mi S of Idaho Falls/114 NE of Twin Falls/234 SE of Boise
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great
outdoors while pursuing your career goals.
Keywords: Happy Day Health, Pocatello , Outpatient Primary Care Opening Southeastern Idaho- Pocatello Outdoor Lover's Dream, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!