Field Interviewer - AmeriSpeak
Company: NORC at the University of Chicago
Posted on: November 14, 2021
NORC AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO:NORC at the University of
Chicago is an objective, non-partisan research institution that
delivers reliable data and rigorous analysis to guide critical
programmatic, business, and policy decisions. Since 1941, our teams
have conducted groundbreaking studies, created and applied
innovative methods and tools, and advanced principles of scientific
integrity and collaboration. Today, government, corporate, and
nonprofit clients around the world partner with us to transform
increasingly complex information into useful knowledge.IDEAL
CANDIDATES:????????Are you a self-motivated, people person looking
to make meaningful contributions through work that impacts the
nation? NORC---s field interviewer opportunity offers a flexible
role where you will engage with all types of people across the
country to become a part of our AmeriSpeak 2021 panel project. Our
field interviewers pay close attention to details, making sure all
data is appropriately recorded so our researchers can use the
information you collect to learn more about how our world works.
Own your workload, while still being a team player sharing accurate
and thorough data reports with colleagues in a timely fashion.
Bilingual English/Spanish speakers strongly encouraged to
apply.--WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Interviewers will call and visit households in an attempt to
get them to join the AmeriSpeak Panel.
- AmeriSpeak members receive 2-3 invitations per month to
complete surveys online or via phone on a variety of topics such as
health, education, and politics.
- Respondents will be compensated for their time.
- Before going to the field, interviewers will be provided
training on CDC guidelines and NORC protocols specifically on
COVID-19. NORC will provide personal protective equipment (PPE)
prior to the start of the in person assignment.
- Interviewers will report back to field managers regularly with
thorough and detailed data. (note: NORC will outline data quality
expectations in training.)
- Each interviewer is expected to meet or exceed data quality
- Work is part-time and temporary, usually 20-25 hours per week,
with short periods of increased hours per week available.
- Interviewers primarily work during evenings and on weekends and
work 3-5 days per week including one weekend day.-- On the days
interviewers work, the most effective interviewers devote 4-6 hours
- Data collection will continue through November 2021.
- Attend NORC---s paid training to ensure you have the tools you
need to be a successful field interviewer. General and project
specific training will be completed online from your home in late
August 2021.REQUIREMENTS FOR FIELD INTERVIEWERS:
- Present evidence of identity and authorization to work in the
United States (I-9 documentation).
- Have a valid driver---s license, have unlimited use of an
automobile in working condition, and present proof of auto
liability insurance (exceptions can be made for applicants from
major urban centers).
- Ability to carry a tablet, survey documents, and supplies.
- Attend paid training sessions.EEO STATEMENT:--NORC is an
affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and
actively seeks diversity in the workforce. NORC evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, and other legally- protected characteristics.
Keywords: NORC at the University of Chicago, Pocatello , Field Interviewer - AmeriSpeak, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!