EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 3, 2021
- We are now hiring for
full-time and part-time EVENT CATERING WAIT
- Location: Idaho
State University- 1065 South 8th Ave Pocatello, ID
83201 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Shift
hours and days vary.
- Requirement: No
experience required. Will train.
- Perks: $300 SIGN
ON BONUS for FT associates and $150 for PT associates paid
incrementally at 30/60/90 days. Meal for shifts worked,
scholarships after six months, flexible hours.
*Internal Employee Referral
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: Assembles, delivers, sets-up and
serves food and beverages to guests at on-premise and off-premise
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to the scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Sets buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to pre-established standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Cleans and packs dishes and utensils
- Returns un-served foods and beverages, serving equipment and
utensils to the Commissary.
- Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised
attractively according to pre-established standards.
- Handles foods items appropriately during preparation.
- Serves food neatly and attractively according to
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other
- Assists with food and table prep before events begin.
- Serves plated dinners to guests and responds to requests for
beverages, appetizers and other needs.
- Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Opens wine and
takes drink orders.
- Cleans up venue after event ends and assists with inventory,
food storage and other closeout tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must meet any applicable state and local health requirements
for food handlers.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number
561768. Additionally, you can get
in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you
unique with a Pre-recorded Video Interview! Click
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, Pocatello , EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF (FULL & PART-TIME), Other , POCATELLO, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!