Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Medical/Surgical
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and
equipped with technology that rivals the nation's most prestigious
healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive
and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly
skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement "World Class Care, every patient, every
time" helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment
is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they
have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses
and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your
friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and
team, working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Certified Nrse Aide
to join our team!
What You'll Do
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides direct patient care
based on individual need according to hospital policies, procedures
and protocols, under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse and within
the scope of the practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant, after
initial orientation and completion of skills checklist. The
successful candidate will be able to:
- Completes all documentation within departmental requirements
- Assumes responsibility for own clinical competence and
- Participates in the responsible management of all healthcare
- Participates as a contributory member of the interdisciplinary
- Provides direct personal patient care under the supervision of
the registered nurse within the scope of practice of the Certified
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or days including weekends
and holidays. Adheres to PMC's Attendance & Tardiness Policy.
Complies with hospital/department procedure for recording time and
securing appropriate permission before working overtime and
requesting time off or schedule changes. Attends staff meetings per
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including
Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off,
holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long
What You'll Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the State
of Idaho required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Experience as a nursing assistant preferred.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Pocatello , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Medical/Surgical, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!