Billing, Behavior Health
Company: Health West Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Do you want to be a part of our companys growth and success?
Health West is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing
primary care, behavioral health counseling, Pediatric, OBGYN and
dental services in fourteen locations in southeastern Idaho. Due to
growth, we are seeking a biller for our Behavioral health services.
This position is responsible to perform coding review and charge
entry for behavioral health services. This is accomplished through:
the careful review of charts, patient information and insurance
information. The position supports the companys overall operations
and patient services by efficiently and effectively performing
coding review and charge entry tasks. Health West is committed to a
patient-centered approach to care and all staff members are part of
the Health West Care Team.
- Strong customer service skills; answering clinic staff calls
- Prompt return and follow up to all interactions
- Prompt response to requests for information
- Timely input of charges
- Expert ability to add specific data
- Modifiers using Correct Coding Initiative (CCI)
- Payer specific information
- Authorization criteria
- Referring physicians unique attributes
- Timely resolution of assigned hold lists.
- Reduce denials by suggesting mapping, and linking of codes with
- Ability to successfully track and follow up on information
requests to and from clinic staff
- Responsible for Claim Edit resolutions
- Complies and enforces all policies and procedures related to
the position, the department and the company
- Achieve department strategic goals outlined in the three-year,
one year and next tri-annual (four month) period.
- Participates in quality reviews for performance
- Provides coding education to providers and staff
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities
- Participate in department education on changing rules and
regulations related to coding and billing practices.
If this is the perfect role for you, then hurry and apply!!!
Health West is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected
Job Type: Full-time
- Pocatello, Idaho (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Continuing education benefit
- Paid time off
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in Medical Coding and Charge Entry preferred
- Strong knowledge of EMR Systems, and Billing practices
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) preferred
Keywords: Health West Inc, Pocatello , Billing, Behavior Health, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!