Healthcare Member Advocate- Full Time $12.50-13/hr
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Please Note: Job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado,
Healthcare Member Advocate- Full Time $12.50-13/hr
Become part of a member focused healthcare company; You will be at
the center of our members' healthcare needs. While providing
compassion, patience and understanding- you will respond to
customer inbound inquiries via phone and provide world class
customer service through first contact resolution.
BE ESSENTIAL FROM HOME!!!
Do you LOVE the Healthcare field but wish you could work from
home right now?
Are you looking for a career where you can provide
compassionate, member focused care?
Are you or someone you know ready to make a difference?
If you answered YES- then apply today to join the Concentrix
team where our advocates are saving lives from the comfort of their
- Due to COVID-19 this position requires you to work REMOTE and
ON SITE. The position will start training in a work from home
environment and if/when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, and
companies can resume to their normal business, the position will
move to our onsite facility in Pocatello, Idaho. We will provide
your equipment (PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, etc).
You'll need to be able to provide reliable internet and a secure,
quiet space to work in.
The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with
customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the
Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides
customer service support and resolution of routine problems
regarding client's product or services.
Here are some benefits of helping our members achieve optimal
- Start earning $12.50/hr from day1 with a bump to $13 after
successful completion of training
- Business casual dress attire
- Paid Training youll learn all you need to know!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans available
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plans
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- 6 months of customer service or call center experience is
- Professional verbal communication skills as well as proper
- Experience handling high volume transactions
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure while successfully
navigating complex work assignments efficiently and
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug
You might be asking yourself: Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services
company specializing in customer engagement and improving business
performance for some of the worlds best brands. Every day, from
more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers
next generation customer experience and helps companies better
connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes
and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data,
process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten
industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services;
insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and
communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation;
energy and public sector. We are Different by Design.
Our culture is made of nine statements that we use as a guiding
principle for our everyday business!
- We are FANATICAL about our clients & staff
- We have HIGH INTEGRITY with exemplary character
- We are TENACIOUS in our pursuit of excellence
- We value KNOWLEDGE, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY
- We have CONTRARIAN views on how to run a business
- We are BOLD in our decisions
- We are DISRUPTIVE in the marketplace
- We INVEST in the future
- We all CONTRIBUTE and are one Concentrix
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key
Performance Indicator (KPIs)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use
decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide
resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate
empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional
manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately
notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer
satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published
materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible
and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations;
including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills
may be required
- Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene
any local laws
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks
within simple processes but lacking program/product specific
knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined
procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client
terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without
sustained metric performance levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working
within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status
or any other legally protected characteristic.
USA, Pocatello, ID
Keywords: Concentrix, Pocatello , Healthcare Member Advocate- Full Time $12.50-13/hr, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!