Manufacturing Engineer Cleans/Diffusion
Company: ON Semiconductor
Posted on: June 7, 2021
ON Semiconductor's Wafer Fab in Pocatello, Idaho is growing, and
we are currently searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our
Cleans/Diffusion team. The role is located at our FAB 10 location
(200 MM/8" Wafer) that runs 24/7, and has approximately 400
associates on the manufacturing part of the site. We would like to
work with you if the below description aligns with your
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sustain and develop tools associated with Cleans/Diffusion
areas. You'll need to understand the hardware maintenance of the
tool sets associated with Cleans/Diffusion areas.
- Work with integration, process, parametric, reliability,
failure analysis, product, and equipment engineers on advanced
technology design, process integration, process development, and
process module optimization.
- Design process and process module experiments and analyze
utilizing statistical analysis software.
- Support manufacturing and other engineer groups to sustain
processes, optimize processes, inline process yields, cycle times
- 1 years Wafer Fab Etch experience on tool set described in
Duties and Responsibilities preferred. Other candidates will be
- At a minimum, Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical,
Chemical, Electrical Engineering, or Materials Science is
preferred; however, other engineering or related disciplines or
equivalent experience may be considered
- Motivated self-starter who can aggressively and independently
work on production support activities and projects to a successful
completion with little or no supervision.
- Utilization of Fault Detection Center (FDC) and Statistical
Process Control (SPC) systems to monitor equipment and process
- Strong device physics knowledge and the ability to understand
and analyze ETEST, SORT, inline process and reliability data.
- Working knowledge of FAB metrology tools, SEM, EDS, overlay,
Optiprobe, inline wafer scans, etc.
- Working knowledge of DOE and statistics including the JMP
software for experimental analysis.
- Knowledge of MS Office products WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and
- Effectively functions in a team environment. Must have
excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ON Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer. The Company
maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent
discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or
employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws
and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of
race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin,
citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information (including test results), status as a Vietnam-era or
special disabled veteran, uniform service member status, political
affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender
expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
Keywords: ON Semiconductor, Pocatello , Manufacturing Engineer Cleans/Diffusion, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!