Inventory Supervisor - 3725
Company: WIS International
Posted on: June 6, 2021
WIS International, a premier global inventory provider, seeks a
part-time or full-time, entry-level retail Inventory Supervisor to
join our team. Retail, supervisory, inventory and warehouse
experience is a plus! Our business is growing and we need several
new supervisors to service our high profile retail clients!
At WIS, the health and safety of our associates and customers
are a top priority. WIS is doing its part to prevent the spread of
COVID-19 through company-mandated PPE (Personal Protective
Equipment) usage and sanitization measures to prioritize the health
and safety of employees and customers.
At WIS, we adhere to the following safety measures:
- Ensure every employee has and uses PPE such as hand sanitizer,
face masks and gloves
- Require face masks are always properly worn, covering mouth and
- Associates will be subject to regular temperature checks
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and
surfaces daily such as company vans, counting equipment, etc.
The Inventory Supervisor is a hourly position, with raises based
on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No
experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified
candidates must be able to pass the onboarding screening process,
which may include a background check or drug test . We are also
hiring Drivers. The Drivers must be at least 21 years old and meet
the following requirements: Must pass the required onboarding
screening process, which may require a background check or drug
test, MVR (motor vehicle report), and drug test for a driver; Must
have a license for 36 consecutive months; Must have no moving
violations in last 18 months; Must have no major violations or
suspensions in last 36 months. The Driver will be driving Inventory
Associates from the office/meet locations to actual store locations
(no CDL required).
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Supervise a team of Inventory Counters at our customer's
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach
for promotional opportunities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal
- Ability to build a highly successful and dedicated team.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon
joining our team:
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment
and major retailers
- Flexible Schedule
WIS is aggressively pursuing and winning business daily to
continue providing career opportunities for all team members.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: WIS International, Pocatello , Inventory Supervisor - 3725, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!