Class C Driver (19808-376)
Company: Building Materials Holding Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
If you'd like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced
organization, BMC is the company for you! Military and Veterans
encouraged to apply.
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on
At BMC, the Class C Driver is responsible for providing
efficient delivery and excellent service. This position does not
require a CDL but may require some certification depending on State
Law. The Class C Driver is a hardworking team member who delivers
materials to job sites, inspects and maintains trucks, reports
shortages and claims to their supervisor, and assists in the
loading and storing of materials.
- Checks orders for accuracy.
- Organizes and secures load.
- Obtains approval on all loads from supervisor for proper count
and conditions of load.
- Assists in maintaining good housekeeping in yard and
- Assists forklift operators when loading.
- Accounts for all company funds, such as C.O.D.'s.
- Delivers and unloads materials to customer's satisfaction.
- Follows guidelines from supervisor.
- Completes daily equipment inspection.
- Records all merchandise that is returned by truck.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or general equivalency
- Ability to read orders, write instructions and complete
- Communicate with customers, other associates and supervisors
using verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge and ability to use safe lifting techniques.
- Clean driving record and current operator's license.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years experience driving trucks, prefer
lumber dumping experience.
Keywords: Building Materials Holding Corporation, Pocatello , Class C Driver (19808-376), Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!