CNA/Unit Secretary - Specialty Care
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and
equipped with technology that rivals the nation's most prestigious
healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive
and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly
skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement "World Class Care, every patient, every
time" helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment
is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they
have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses
and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your
friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and
team, working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate CNA/ Unit Secretary
to join our team!
What You'll Do
The CNA/Unit Secretary will provides direct patient care based
on individual need according to hospital policies, procedures and
protocols, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and within
the scope of practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
after initial orientation and completion of a skills checklist.
Provides clerical support to the department director and staff. The
successful candidate will be able to:
- Participates as a contributory member of the interdisciplinary
- Completes all documentation within departmental requirements
- Participates in the responsible management of all
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing personal development and
- Provides direct personal patient care under the supervision of
the registered nurse within the scope of practice of the Certified
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including
Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off,
holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long
term disability. Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity
What You'll Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nurse Assistant in the state of Idaho.
- Strong working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Current BLS certification
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Pocatello , CNA/Unit Secretary - Specialty Care, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!