LPN or RN Nursing Manager/RCM (Relocate to WA with FREE HOUSING!)
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LOOKING TO RELOCATE FOR THE RIGHT JOB? HAVE YOU
CONSIDERED BEAUTIFUL, COASTAL WASHINGTON IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST?
WE ARE OFFERING FREE HOUSING FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF
Are you looking for a job where you can MAKE A
DIFFERENCE? Crestwood Health & Rehabilitation Center is
seeking POSITIVE, HAPPY employees
to come join our team! Here at Cornerstone Healthcare, we recognize
the importance of focusing on individualized resident-centered
care. Our mission is to create inviting, home-like environments for
all of our skilled nursing centers and we rely on quality,
dedicated employees to help us fulfill this vision.
Located in BEAUTIFUL Port Angeles, WA, we are
currently seeking a FT RN or LPN Unit Manager to work alongside our
FEARLESS DNS in order to help all of our amazing
residents to reach their highest practicable well being.
Here at Cornerstone Healthcare, we believe firmly in treating
our staff with dignity, respect and kindness. As such, we show our
gratitude with lots of INCREDIBLE INCENTIVES to
join our team! Learn to LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
through such awesome PERKS as outlined below:
- We offer a COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS
package DOE and credentials
- Tired of paying for gas each month? LET US PAY YOUR
TRAVEL EXPENSES FOR YOU!!! (for qualified individuals
living 10+ miles away, $200 gas stipend per month)
- Tired of paying your student loans? LET US PAY YOUR
STUDENT LOANS FOR YOU!!!
- Forgot your lunch during your shift? NO PROBLEM! We regularly
like to treat our staff with providing take-out, pizza, donuts,
- WE PROVIDE PERKS ACROSS ALL SHIFTS, TOO!!! No
longer do you have to feel snubbed if you work the NOC shift!
- Under the supervision of the DON and/or ADON, the Unit Manager
assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned core
- Follows all center infection control and safety measures
- Makes frequent rounds to ensure nursing staff are following
their assigned duties and redirect as necessary
- Ensure the nursing stations are well organized, cleaned and
- Participates in development and implementation of resident
specific care plans
- Any other tasks as directed by the DON
- Current RN or LPN license without any enforcement action
- Minimum one year in a supervisory role in a Skilled Nursing
Any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a
background check. Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your
resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Services, Pocatello , LPN or RN Nursing Manager/RCM (Relocate to WA with FREE HOUSING!), Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!