Door Screener - Temporary
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and
equipped with technology that rivals the nation's most prestigious
healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive
and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly
skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement "World Class Care, every patient, every
time" helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment
is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they
have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses
and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your
friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and
team, working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Door Screener to
join our team!
What You'll Do
The Door Screener will ask a series of questions to employees,
patients, and visitors in order to limit entry into the hospital
and ensure proper processes for screening are followed. The
successful candidate will be able to:
- Utilize scripting to screen patients, visitors, and staff prior
to entering the hospital.
- Participate in the responsible management of all healthcare
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all patients, visitors
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or days including weekends
- Attends staff meetings per department expectations.
- Attend training as required.
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including
Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off,
holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long
term disability. Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity
What You'll Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- BLS preferred
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Pocatello , Door Screener - Temporary, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!