Legal Administrative Specialist Pocatello
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Legal Administrative Specialist Pocatello
PAE has multiple opportunities for Legal Administrative
Specialists to join our team on our Federal Government contract in
In this role, you will support our customer’s mission to help
maintain transparency in our government, by
providing administrative support for incoming Freedom of
Information and Privacy Act (FOI/PA) requests and declassification
reviews. Transparency in our government is not only essential
for government accountability, but is also integral to our
country’s democracy. Through this work, you provide citizens
with easier access to government information. However,
while an open and transparent government is essential to our work,
Legal Administrative Specialists are also responsible for
safeguarding information that may cause harm if released.
All Legal Administrative Specialists attend an on-site, paid,
six-week training course which will equip you with the skills
needed to be successful in this role.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position
include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to search, collect, and analyze
responsive documents for incoming FOI/PA requests and maintain
information regarding the documents in a database.
- Complete and deliver files ready for FOI/PA processing, while
maintaining control of classified documents.
- Search government databases for background information and
conduct record searches on requested information.
- Research, review, analyze and interpret all responsive
- Compile, prepare and report findings from available relevant
information to the customers within established guidelines, legal
constraints and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain performance to ensure the delivery of timely, high
quality work, consistent with customer specifications, while
handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work independently as part of an integrated team and display
high self-motivation and integrity.
- Have the ability to maintain an exceptional level of
organization and time management skills
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as
- Must have a current, active Top Secret security clearance that
is verifiable in JPAS
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on
typing skills with a score of 90% accuracy and 11 WPM
- Must successfully complete a 4-6 week training course
once you are onboard and successfully pass the test at the end of
Minimum Experience, Education and
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of related experience.
Years of experience can be substituted for education.
Separating or former military personnel with related experience are
encouraged to apply.
- Experience processing and conducting declassification reviews,
FOI/PA requests, National Name Checks requested by a federal agency
or general Records and Information Management desired but not
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills required:
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Must be able to learn new systems and applications.
- Must be able to create graphs and charts and draft technical
and administrative documents.
- Ability to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team
environment and relate well to others
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve
processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers
both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest
level of quality at all times
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to
handle, or feel objects office equipment; use fingers and hands to
type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 15 lbs, bend,
reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
- This position is generally sedentary and is performed in an
open office environment with a large personal desk space
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Pocatello , Legal Administrative Specialist Pocatello, Other , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!