Business Systems Administrator
Company: Idaho Central Credit Union
Posted on: January 14, 2019
- Do you take pride in knowing you are helping to make things happen?
- Can you work in a relationship with other people where it requires ongoing flexibility?
- Do you have an upbeat, positive attitude?
- Are you good at problem solving? If you can answer yes to these questions, Idaho Central Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for you. As a Business Systems Administrator your primary function is to perform system updates, testing/coordinating new feature roll-outs, and identifying new opportunities within the application to meet Credit Union growth and strategic goals.
- Effectively and quickly resolve day-to-day system issues working with team members and 3rd party vendors.
- Support implementation of new releases of the software, including impact analysis, regression testing, scheduling, and change management. Support change rollout to production, test, training and development environments.
- System configuration and maintenance activities of multiple systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex system issues as reported by end users.
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between systems.
- Perform basic level SQL coding for data mining, building reports, creating formatted data files, and researching data integrity issues.
- Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Support implementation of a new systems including data migration.
- Planning and working flexibly to meet deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
- Other duties and projects as assigned. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, (or related field) or 2-5 years' experience with relevant systems required. Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort. Ability to prioritize, meets deadlines, and manages changing priorities with limited direction. Able to demonstrate basic SQL coding for data mining and building reports. Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programs. Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously. Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency. Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical details. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union. Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, etc.) Sit for extended periods of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of office supplies (copy paper, computer paper, mail, etc). Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers. Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc). (Keywords: Information Technology, Systems, Administrative, Administrator, Bank, Banking, Finance) Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Idaho Central Credit Union is a dynamic financial institution that is focused on helping our members achieve financial success. Established in 1940 we have become the largest and fastest growing financial institution in the state of Idaho. ICCU was voted for large companies the Best Place to work in Idaho. We have also been named by S&P Global Market Intelligence as the top performing credit union in the nation. We are a talent based organization looking for talented individuals to help our members achieve financial success.
Keywords: Idaho Central Credit Union, Pocatello , Business Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!