Program Manager (IT Infrastructure) (On-Site)
Company: Innovative Management & Technology Services
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Company Overview: Join a fast-growing company highly experienced
in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data
analytics, and project management! IMTS offers competitive
compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement
and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with
the best customers on-site at top government agencies. Shift/Work
Hours : The core hours of operation shall be from 6:00 AM local
time to 6:00 PM local time, however, Contractor Management shall
plan for support to be provided on a 24x7x365 basis. Job
Description: Program Manager (IT Infrastructure) plans coordinate,
implement and finalize significant, complex projects and/or
multiple smaller initiatives according to the specifications and
deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget and on
schedule. This position and hours may be combined with another
full-time position as long as the Contractor possesses the
knowledge, skills, and abilities outlined in the combined Position
Number position requirements. The Government shall define the
program's objectives, approve product schedules, and oversee
quality control throughout the entire process. The Program Manager
shall identify, assess, and minimize project risks until successful
task completion. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with and manage the activities of various involved parties
to include both internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and support major milestones throughout the engineering
life cycle and assist in developing schedules and deliverable
- The Program Manager must be able to review all project
documentation and assist others efficiently by assisting others as
needed with specific IT projects and planning.
- The planning and coordination for this task order will be
extensive, covering an active workload of several 5+
- Manage and administer all efforts undertaken in this Task Order
including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring all work activities are performed in a timely and
cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest up-time of
- Manage and oversee all Contractor personnel and resources
utilized in the performance of this Task Order
- Identify and maintain a management structure and organization
with overall project control and authority for the performance of
work under this Task Order.
- The program manager shall plan, staff , interview, select ,
evaluate, train, monitor , and direct the Contractor staff.
- The program manager shall manage and oversee staff ticket
closure rates, performance related Service Level Agreements (SLA) ,
compiling reports on performance metrics to monitor or increase
staff performance, ensure SLAs are met and exceeded, and for
providing metrics and reports to FBI Managers.
- Responsible for creating, producing, and maintaining ticketing
system reports and metrics reports .
- Responsible for monitoring the FBI's Service Manager ticketing
system to identify any trends or inconsistencies and providing
detailed reports to management.
- Responsible for providing direction , guidance , and support to
- Responsible for encouraging, rewarding, and motivating staff
upon their recognizing and documenting process improvements.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships
with staff , customers , and end-users .
- Responsible for the support of enclaves under the FBI area of
- Responsible for providing reports on a scheduled basis as well
as an ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible for delivering services and maintaining new Service
Level Agreements .
- Continuously look for process improvements , document and
maintain standard operating procedures and workflow
- Develop project plans that reflect a holistic approach to the
standardization process and identify resource loading and
achievable timelines, which may include making changes to multiple
plans in parallel to avoid any system and network downtime or
degradation in performance .
- Program Manager shall possess competence in all the
- Communication: manage relationship with FBI internal
stakeholders , excellent written and verbal communication skills .
Participate in cross-functional FBI IT and non-IT groups to solve
problems across project.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop work schedules, monitor, and
report progress towards goals and track details and activities
- Decision making: advise with FBI in understanding and analyzing
the risks and future impacts of decisions .
- Critical thinking & problem solving recognize problems and
analyze solutions to support FBI strategic direction .
- Work with senior management to resolve complex problems.
- Multi-tasking: Engage in multiple complex projects/programs
from design and development to deployment and production.
- Requirements management: Collect requirements and requirements
definitions and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Resource management: Identify and define resources and schedule
for project/program implementation .
- Risk management: Create strategies for risk mitigation and
contingency planning for multiple projects .
- Planning: Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and
- Direction: Direct and oversee Contractor project engineering
teams and manage conflict within the groups.
- Assessments : Perform team assessments and evaluations.
- Problem Solving : Efficiently identify and solve project issues
- Documentation: Design and maintain technical and project
- Review program request documents, create initial program or
task plan through requirement and create project charter.
- Review functional/non-functional requirements, create
communication, and risk plan, and update overall program or task
- Review task lists and estimates, create resource plans, review
detailed design specifications, and update program plans.
- Assist with coordinating and scheduling user acceptance testing
- Update task documentation and create task closure
- Shall provide PMI project management principles to plan,
execute and finalize IT projects according to SDLC with scope ,
budget, and schedule.
- Shall run complex projects / programs from design and
development to production.
- Define resource loading and schedule for project/program
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency
- Plan and schedule project deliverables , goals , and
- Direct and oversee Contractor project engineering teams and
manage conflict within the contractor groups .
- Do cument functional requirements for hardware and software
- Perform Contractor team assessments and evaluations.
- Efficiently identify and solve project issues.
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Create cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products , Project, and
SharePoint and be comfortable manipulating data in various formats
to create project reports and tracking mechanisms suitable for
presentation to FBI Executive management. Required
- Six years planning and management experience
- Six years as a Certified Project Management Professional
certificate and ITIL and SAFe certifications (within the last five
- Bachelor ' s degree preferred
- Experience managing IT programs and projects required. Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action: IMTS is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. COVID-19 Policy IMTS is a
federal contractor. As such, we are subject to the Executive Order
requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19, currently under Federal Court injunction,
barring enforcement. New or prospective employees must be prepared
to provide proof of complete vaccination or provide a legally
recognized exception on the date of their commencement of
employment or thereafter should the executive order mandate be put
back into effect and enforced. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Innovative Management & Technology Services, Pocatello , Program Manager (IT Infrastructure) (On-Site), IT / Software / Systems , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!