DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Posted Date: Dec 28, 2021
We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time DISHWASHER
- Location: Idaho State University - 1065 South 8th Ave
Pocatello, ID 83209 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Shifts vary, more details upon interview
- Requirement: No experience necessary, will train!
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
946630.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher
Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are
challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in
high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to
promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.With over 300
campuses around the country, we are seeking hungry, humble and
smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse
organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us
and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas,
equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by
hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip,
buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and
procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety
and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The BenefitsWe are always looking for ways to invest in our people
both inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID:946630Chartwells HE
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Pocatello , DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!