Health Services Administrator (RN) (RN #)
Posted on: March 13, 2019
We are seeking a seasoned RN with Supervisory experience for the Health Services Administrator role at the Bannock County Detention facility in Pocatello, ID. This is a permanent full time position with full Company Benefits. Our Health Services Administrator (HSA) is a professional administrator who manages and evaluates the Health Care Delivery Program in accordance with State and Local Regulations; ensures medical, dental, and mental health program activities are based upon goals, objectives, aims, and policies and procedures of CCS and the facility; and are compliant with ACA, NCCHC and State accreditation standards. Qualifications Education for Health Services Administrator:
- Associates degree in Nursing Experience for Health Services Administrator:
- Three (3) or more years administrative, management and supervisory experience
- Delivery and administration of correctional medical, dental, and mental health care recommended
- Organizational experience in operations and planning required
- Sound decision-making skills required
- Experience in managing budgets and analyzing contracts preferred Licenses/Certifications for Health Services Administrator:
- Current CPR Certification
- RN License in ID Responsibilities
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of procedures and programs.
- Evaluate financial and statistical data, program needs and problems, and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Develop, utilize, revise, interpret, and ensure compliance with CCS and facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor subcontracted services to include pharmacy, lab, x-ray, and specialty providers.
- Maintain communication and a good working relationship with facility administration, CCS employees, correctional personnel, contracted providers, and outside agencies.
- Evaluate and recommend methods of improving operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Oversee recruitment, orientation, and performance evaluations of employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases: clinical manager jobs, clinical managing jobs, clinical administration jobs, clinical administrating jobs, clinical administrator jobs, medical administrating jobs, medical administrator jobs, medical manager jobs, medical managing jobs, hospital administrating jobs, hospital administrator jobs, health administrating jobs, health administrator jobs, healthcare administrating jobs, clinical management jobs, clinical research manager jobs, clinical study manager jobs, clinical trial manager jobs, clinical study management jobs, clinical trial management jobs, clinical nurse management jobs, clinical project manager jobs, clinical project management jobs, manager jobs
Keywords: WellPath, Pocatello , Health Services Administrator (RN) (RN #), Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!