Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: October 31, 2018
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Pocatello, Idaho. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit! Shift: Mixed (rotating weekends) Description: This full-time position in the PICU is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This includes caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients an oncology patients requiring critical care.
- Requires completion from accredited school of nursing
- Must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse License
- Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card
- Certified in NRP, PALS, ACLS, STABLE, TNCC required within the first year of hire.
- Proficiency in pediatric nursing is required with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous experience in pediatric critical care is preferredThe facility is open to considering candidates with previous ICU, ER, or Flight experience for this position! RefCode:AN Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Pocatello , Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!