Orthopaedics Travel Nurse RN - $2304 weekly
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Nomad Health seeks an experienced registered nurse for a
Orthopaedics travel nurse assignment in IDNomad Health, the modern
healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse
for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity. Join Nomad's
growing team of registered nursing professionals. Nomad offers
nurses a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, full
benefits, and exceptional service.By creating a Nomad account, you
can view the facility name, see full pay package breakdowns, access
more jobs like this one, and sign up for job alerts...all for
free!Earn more. Stress less. Be a Nomad! Want to see other jobs?
-Register for an account and search over thousands of
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience
- One yearOrthopaedics experience within the last two years as an
- Have an active RN license or be willing to obtain a Registered
Nurse license in ID state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and all relevant Orthopaedics/department-specific
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details
and applyNOMAD BENEFITS
- Nomad Navigators: Friendly specialists that provide expert
support every step of the way
- Licensing: State license and certification reimbursement
- Housing: Stipend provided for housing and utilities.
- Travel: Full travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Insurance: Major medical, dental, and vision insurance, and
- Payroll: Direct deposit payroll.
Keywords: Nurse.com, Pocatello , Orthopaedics Travel Nurse RN - $2304 weekly, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!