Internal Medicine job in Pocatello ID
Company: LifePoint Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services is dedicated to Hope,
Healing, and Recovery for our patients. We are in partnership with
Portneuf Medical Center and are currently seeking a physician to
serve as the Medical Director in Pocatello, Idaho. This is a 9 bed
unit that serves patients in need of rehabilitation services,
including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual
to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a
fun and dynamic healing environment. The Medical Director position
will collaborate with the Program Director (or CEO) and the entire
clinical team to provide medical direction in conformance with the
facility's policies and procedures, state and federal laws and
regulations, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission. Why partner with Kindred
Hospital Rehabilitation Services as a Medical Director?
- Flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- Team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team As a Medical Director you will
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered
to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the
laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her
specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide
rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of
two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member
in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation
services As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities
- Physician shall provide services a minimum of 20 hours per week
on an acute rehabilitation unit.
Keywords: LifePoint Health, Pocatello , Internal Medicine job in Pocatello ID, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!