Registered Nurse / RN OR
Company: Portneuf Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! -Who We Are -Patient focused, community
oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that
rivals the nation's most prestigious healthcare systems, Portneuf
Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services
delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals. -Our
mission statement "World Class Care, every patient, every time"
helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment is to
make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they have
contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses and
volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your friends
and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and team,
working hard for you. -We are looking for a dynamic and passionate
Registered Nurse to join our OR team!
What You'll Do -The Registered Nurse utilizes the knowledge basis
of nursing education and experience in order to deliver nursing
care using the nursing process according to hospital policies,
procedures and protocols. - The RN responds to life threatening
situations with appropriate nursing interventions. - The RN
organizes care delivery by prioritizing, delegating, delivering,
evaluating and communicating with all necessary Providers/Leaders
on an ongoing basis. -The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Nursing
Process for patients in the following age groups: - Infants,
Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics.
- Documents thoroughly as care is delivered, following regulatory
and hospital requirements.
- Participates in the responsible management of health care
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competencies and
professional development of self and others.
- Practices in a clinical environment through application of
theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or days including weekends
What You'll Bring
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN licensure in the state of Idaho.
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Previous OR and CVOR experience preferred.
- CNOR preferred.What We Offer -Competitive pay and benefits
package including Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid
time off, holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life
insurance and long term disability. Portneuf Medical Center is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. -This position is eligible for a SIGN
Keywords: Portneuf Medical Center, Pocatello , Registered Nurse / RN OR, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!