Speech Language Pathologist- Portneuf Med Center Acute Rehab Unit
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are currently -seeking a part time -Speech Language Pathologist
CCC -to join our acute rehabilitation team at Portneuf Medical
Center- Acute Rehab Unit! As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP
- Play an important part in helping our -patient to recover and
feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize
speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will have:
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language
Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose
practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for
Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language
pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in
the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred -employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Pocatello , Speech Language Pathologist- Portneuf Med Center Acute Rehab Unit, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!