RN Assistant Nurse Manager - Pediatrics
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and
equipped with technology that rivals the nation's most prestigious
healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive
and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly
skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement "World Class Care, every patient, every time"
helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment is to
make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they have
contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses and
volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your friends
and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and team,
working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate RN Assistant Nurse
Manager to join our team!
What You'll Do
The RN Assistant Nurse Manager will be accountable for working with
the Department Director to provide twenty-four hour oversight of
nursing practice including staff recruitment/retention,
policy/procedure, staffing, performance improvement, staff
development, resource management and program development. The
successful candidate will be able to:
- Assists in directing operations of the department to assure
compliance with all regulatory agencies and hospital
- Works with department Director in assuring collaborative
departmental approach to planning care, service design, and
development of organizational policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses measures and improves departmental
- Demonstrates responsible management of all departmental
resources, including personnel, supplies and equipment. Manages
productivity to meet the yearly established goals.
- Demonstrates clinical/technical and supervisory competency.
Ensures that the professional development needs of management and
staff are met.
- Demonstrates clinical leadership through improvements in
- Performs all essential job functions of a RN by working
scheduled shifts and assisting the floor as needed.
- Works clinically, including circulating full cases, providing
lunches and takes call when needed.
- Takes administrative call regularly
What You'll Bring
- Current Idaho Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS and PALS certification
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing or comparable experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Pediatrics nursing experience
- Demonstrated success in impacting nursing practice through
strong clinical leadership.
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including
Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off,
holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long
Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is eligible for a SIGN ON Bonus!
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Pocatello , RN Assistant Nurse Manager - Pediatrics, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!