Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care
Unit! Shift: Mixed (rotating weekends) Description: This full-time
position in the PICU is responsible for the delivery of patient
care in the critical setting through the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This includes
caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post
anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients,
medical-surgical patients an oncology patients requiring critical
- Requires completion from accredited school of nursing
- Must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse
- Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card
- Certified in NRP, PALS, ACLS, STABLE, TNCC required within the
first year of hire.
- Proficiency in pediatric nursing is required with a minimum of
2 years of recent experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous experience in pediatric critical care is preferred The
facility is open to considering candidates with previous ICU, ER,
or Flight experience for this position! RefCode:AN
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Pocatello , Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!