LPN ; Full-time or part-time
Company: Developmental Options
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Job DescriptionDevelopmental Options is currently seeking
Licensed Practical Nurse to provide nursing services to individuals
with intellectual disabilities. This position is responsible for
the provision of nursing care in accordance with applicable state
and federal regulations. This is a full-time or part-time position
and will work under the direction and guidance of the Executive
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
- Prefer a person with at least eighteen months full-time
experience providing services to individuals with intellectual
- Good computer, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to satisfy a background check and drug/alcohol
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
record.General Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer, monitor, and record medications and treatments for
residents as needed.
- Attend to the general condition of the residents.
- Assist with physician visits.
- Chart and document orders and other information as
- Communicate with residents' families as needed regarding health
- Provide concrete instructions to direct care staff and other
employees regarding general health care needs and medications.
- Train direct care staff in a variety of areas regarding health
care of the residents.
- Implements requirements of medical care of the residents as
identified in federal and state regulations for this
- Take monthly and weekly vital signs.
- Schedule and transport residents to and assist with doctor,
x-ray, lab, appointments.
- Assure that residents utilize adaptive devices and appliances
and that these are kept in good repair. Work Schedule
- Regular work schedule is primarily Monday through Friday, 8:00
am – 5:00 pm. Periodic evening, early morning and weekend hours may
be required to best meet the needs of the agency.
- Some evening on-call availability may be required.
BenefitsMedical, dental, vacation/sick leave, and 401kSalary
Range$22 - $25 per hour DOEPlease submit Resume and Cover Letter
to:Developmental Options Attn: Jamie Anthony
Jamieanthony415@gmail.com 415 S. Arthur Ave.Pocatello, ID
Keywords: Developmental Options, Pocatello , LPN ; Full-time or part-time, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!