Company: Corizon Health
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. Its a calling.By
choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the
opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being,
and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a
pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health
professional, you have access to the resources and support to
enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career
potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an
underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon
Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical
expertise.Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Certified
Nursing Assistant with Corizon Health at Pocatello Women's
Correctional Center located in Pocatello, ID:
- Take and document patients vital signs, height and weight, draw
blood when necessary.
- Assist with PPDs and EKGs.
- Measure and record intake and output.
- Assist with patient treatments such as dressing changes,
decubitus ulcer and tracheostomy care.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Adhere to Corizon Health and the facilitys safety and security
policies and participates in disaster drills. Follow security
regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications.Corizon
Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision InsuranceLife and Disability
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching fundsEmployee Discount and Rewards
- Tuition Assistance Continuing Education Reimbursement
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Certified by professional organization in state of hire.
- Requires critical thinking, organizational, decisive judgment,
communication, good customer service skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, be able to work in a
stressful environment and take appropriate actions as needed.A
background check, security clearance and drug screening are
required for this role.Corizon Health is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal
and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions without regard to race, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability,
Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including
Keywords: Corizon Health, Pocatello , Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!