Licensed Social Worker - PRN
Company: Corizon Health
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Correctional Medicine opening in Pocatello, Idaho. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com About Corizon
HealthCorrectional healthcare is not just a job. It's a calling.By
choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the
opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being,
and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a
pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested
in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical
expertise, we encourage you to connect with us
today.ResponsibilitiesBelow is a list of your responsibilities as a
PRN Licensed Social Worker with Corizon Health:
- Provide direct clinical, mental health treatment and
consultation services in accordance with policies, procedures and
regulations of state-specific statutes, policies and regulations of
the facility and in accordance with the ethics and standards of the
National Association of Social Workers
- Ensure multidisciplinary treatment planning that guides
- Provide crisis intervention as required and implement Corizon's
Suicide Prevention Program.
- Acts as a liaison between corrections and the local community
mental health agencies.
- Interrelate and work effectively with other mental health
services staff, facility administration and staff, healthcare
staff, and outside support agencies as designated by the
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information in accordance
and within the limits of the standards of the American
Psychological Association, the National Commission on Correctional
Health Care, the American Correctional Association, and the
American Psychiatric Association.
- Utilizes the SOAP charting format to document the document
mental health services provided to the patient
- Comply with all rules, directives, policies, procedures and
protocols of Corizon.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Experience & Requirements
- Master's degree in social work from an accredited program.
- Licensed Social Worker.
- Current certification in CPR or ACLS.
- Professional experience, which indicates knowledge of mental
health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, treatment of
major mental disorders and mental health assessment techniques,
preferably in a correctional setting.A background check, security
clearance and drug screening are required for this role.Corizon
Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In
compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws,
qualified applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual
orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran
status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.Not ready to
apply? Connect with us for general consideration.ID 2020-7604Job
Locations US-ID-PocatelloCategory Behavioral/Mental HealthPosition
Type PRNShift / Schedule Weekday DayLocation ID 06343 Keyphrases:
correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs,
correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs
Keywords: Corizon Health, Pocatello , Licensed Social Worker - PRN, Healthcare , Pocatello, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!